Every job begins with our sales team and estimators.
We take the time to show you our large selection of products and answer any questions you may have, with respect and consideration to your specific needs.
Free In-Home Estimate
Next, we book a day and time for our trained estimators can come and do a free in-home estimate. They can also take plans off blueprints you provide to us. Although you can provide us with measurements, we prefer to do the estimate ourselves to ensure the most accurate measure possible!
Booking the Install Date
After the estimate is complete, we will contact you within 48-72 hours, either by phone or email. Our estimator will carefully explain all aspects of the job and give you an accurate price. We will then book the install date and assign a qualified installer to install your flooring.
Once your installation is complete, a customer service representative will contact you to ensure complete satisfaction. We continually strive to better our customer service, and welcome your feedback!
What Type of Products Does Carpet World Carry?
What Brands Does Carpet World Carry?
Do Carpet World Products Carry a Warranty?
Can I get my flooring installed on weekends?
Who Prepares the floor prior to installation?
How Quickly Can Installation Begin?
Carpet World prides itself on being able to provide quick installation dates, usually within a week of making your purchase.
What if I have an issue or concern regarding my product that is already installed?
Alert us as soon as possible, either by phone or in person at our store. As well, a customer service representative will contact you after the installation is complete, so you can address any concerns you may have at that time.
How do I clean my flooring product?
- For carpet maintenance, it is essential to regularly vacuum. To maintain stain warranty coverage, carpet must be professional cleaned every 18 to 24 months from installation with heat extraction (steam cleaning).
- For ceramic floor maintenance, do not use any abrasive cleaning product. Ceramic flooring can be cleaned by following cleaning directions on solvents specifically approved to clean tile.
- For hardwood flooring maintenance, a lightly moist mop and a simple cleaning solution specifically approved for cleaning hardwood. Follow directions on cleaning solvents.
- For daily laminate flooring maintenance, a dry dusting with a microfiber cloth is suggested. For occasional cleaning, using a cleaning solvent recommended for laminate floors.
What brands does Carpet World carry?
Why is my carpet shedding?
Does Carpet World carry hardwood flooring?
Can my hardwood floor be re-finished?
What are the benefits of using Carpet World for my laminate flooring?
Can a chip in my laminate floor be replaced?
How is laminate flooring installed?
Our laminate flooring is installed using a locking system. This installation method does not require glue, so there is almost no post-installation cleaning required.
Can laminate flooring be installed in all of the rooms in my home?
Yes. Our laminate flooring can be installed anywhere in your home.
How do I clean my vinyl flooring?
What do I have to do to maintain my vinyl flooring after installation?
After your vinyl flooring installation:
- Traffic should be kept to a minimum during the first 48 hours
- Loose dirt should be swept from the floor
- Wash the floor with a non-abrasive floor cleaner; DO NOT USE THE FOLLOWING: soap-based detergents, abrasive or mop shine products, ammonia or bleaches, or vacuums with rotating beater bars
- Ensure that furniture legs and/or appliances have large surface, non-staining floor protectors
Can a floor cover, such as a welcome mat or an area rug, be placed on vinyl flooring?
We recommend that you thoroughly read all warranty information prior to placing any rugs or mats on the floor. Rubber-backed rugs or non-ventilated rugs are not recommended for these types of floors.
Does vinyl flooring come in different styles & patterns?
Yes, we offer a wide assortment of colors and patterns including stone, ceramic and wood.